The guy we caught will be banned from the site and the same will happen with every other "member" we catch posting links to others or in the worst case on other Sites. Our members are registered on a lot of Sites so you can be sure that we find out about every posting, no matter if it was made in Nigeria or somewhere on the North Pole. I don't care what those people's intentions are, if it happens with purpouse or if they think it won't make a difference or just don't know what they do. Everybody we catch will be banned and if we find out that people continue to steal our bandwith, we will just stop hosting sets for free.
Stealing our bandwith
Collapse
X
-
Stealing our bandwith
We just have been informed that a board member (with zero posting) has posted direct links to Hernan's Metrodance sets hosted on our Site on Hernans board. This means we have somebody or several people on the board who steal the links and pass them to others who do not belong to our community. As we do not rape other people's Servers but actually PAY for the bandwith we will not tolerate this.
The guy we caught will be banned from the site and the same will happen with every other "member" we catch posting links to others or in the worst case on other Sites. Our members are registered on a lot of Sites so you can be sure that we find out about every posting, no matter if it was made in Nigeria or somewhere on the North Pole. I don't care what those people's intentions are, if it happens with purpouse or if they think it won't make a difference or just don't know what they do. Everybody we catch will be banned and if we find out that people continue to steal our bandwith, we will just stop hosting sets for free.Tags: None -
I agree folks, this practise (we felt had nearly died out) has been bought back up again. Absolutely uncool. Not only do you ruin the possibility of being banned from this forum, you might even lose the downloads from being hosted on the site again.
We once again urge you to respect the effort (not to mention the amount of money) we put into the sites and that peeps will let us know when others abuse such facts...
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Stealing our bandwith
and please contact anyone on the mod/admin team if you see direct links posted on other places.
thanks the guy who noticed me of these links being stolen
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
Comment
-
Now all the pictures are broken!
You guys trying to use the hotlink app thats from Cpanel ?Comment
-
which pictures ?? yes I did enable itwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
All the images set to this board.. I cant see any images..
I.E. Logos, Post icons, etc.
OH MY GOD STOP BREAKING IT! haha
P.S.
Really should give me your IM
Comment
-
odd, its working fine at my end
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Stealing our bandwith
Bastards. There is always some out there that has ruin it for everyone else. You think they would have learned from before. Thanks guys for all you hard work to this site. To bad there is dickheads like that have to ruin such a great community like this.Common Sense is not Common at all.Comment
-
Re: Stealing our bandwith
Same here, everything is fine as far as I can see.Originally posted by Encryptionodd, its working fine at my end
As for the scamming fuckers: how can people still think they can do this and not get caught?? [mn] is so huge now, with so many peole on so many different boards, somebody is bound to notice. Oh well, they're caught and banned and hopefully no one else with think they are being "cool" by trying to rip our hard working admins off.
Comment
-
Re: Stealing our bandwith
That really sucks. If any bastard causes us to lose our downloads, I will personally hunt them down like an animal and beat the crap out of them and their computer.
Comment
-
>> be sure to post some picts :Pwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Stealing our bandwith
Funny it was my Norton Internet Security fucking it up.
hmm thats weird . never had to disable it for this site before.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.




Comment