mercuryserver progressive culture • est. 2002 TRY THE NEWHORIZON BETALIVE READ-ONLY PREVIEW ↗

Book me because I am (visually) HOT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiddles
    Encryption, Jr.
    • Jun 2004
    • 6864

    #16
    Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

    Apart from her allround music choices Miss Linzey is a sensation on its own.


    does she have a dick?

    Comment

    • Jibgolly
      Vortexuralizor
      • Jun 2004
      • 20806

      #17
      would you like that?

      Comment

      • tiddles
        Encryption, Jr.
        • Jun 2004
        • 6864

        #18
        who wouldn't?

        Comment

        • Fresh
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2004
          • 161

          #19
          Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

          Originally posted by tiddles
          does she have a dick?
          She has a plastic one which she uses to wave to her audience..
          Bi-Monthly residency with guests on Proton Radio's SoundLab
          sigpic
          Visit dj fresh for the latest news, sets and production info.
          LISTEN and or DOWNLOAD here.

          Comment

          • FM
            Wooooooo!
            • Jun 2004
            • 5367

            #20
            she's got a little taste in music at least..:? but the rest needs working on

            RIC PRYDZ - WoZ Not WoZ
            Aretha Franklin - Think (Remix)

            D-Community Ft. Jennifer Sanchez - Toys
            TONY NOVY - YOUR BODY

            V8 - Make it Hot
            Spiller - Sola
            Dr. Kucho - Lies to yourself
            Dr. kucho - Cant Stop playing
            Malibu Zanzibar - Jesse Garcia Tribal
            Benjamin Bates - Whole
            Rune - Calabria
            Deep Dish - Flashdance
            Armand van Helden - My My My
            Girls Aloud - Love Machine (remix)
            Eric Prydz - Call on me
            United Nations - Out of touch
            Lasgo - All night long
            Dave McCullen - Bitch
            Chemical Brothers - Galvanize
            Marly - You never know
            JoJo - Leave Get out (remix)
            Christina Milian - Dip it Low (remix)
            Sodaclub - Aint no love
            Madison Avenue - Dont call me Baby 2005 (eigen remix)
            Sander Kleinenberg - the Fruit
            Dallas Superstrars - Fast Driving
            Natashia Beddingfield - These Words (eigen remix)
            Attic - Destiny (Eric P rmx)
            Kelis - Trick me (eigen remix)
            Fatman scoop - Be Faithfull
            Jennifer Lopez - Get it Right
            Speedy - Sientelo
            Lorna - Papi Chulo
            Beenieman - Dancehall Queen
            Kevin Little - Turn me On
            Destiny's Child - Lose my Breathe
            Black eyed Peas - Lets get it started
            Dj Jean - Every Single day
            Grooveyard - Mary Go Wild
            Dj Tiesto - Adagio for Strings
            Dj Tiesto - Traffic
            BBE - Seven days at one week
            DJ Boozywoozy - Dancefloor
            DJ Boozywoozy - Life is Music
            Jules and Raoul - Sound of Light
            Manyou - Drifting away
            John Marks - Tracking
            John Marks - Don't Stop
            Buse - Love 2 Nite
            Saxo - Les Bruits de la Foret
            Michael Woods - Solex
            Khia - My Neck, My Back (Remix)
            Ultrabeat - Better than life (B rmx)
            Jordan en Baker - Explode
            Riffs & Rays - Sweet Dreams
            G-Spott - No Comment
            Dj Jose - Hecitate
            Klubbers Revenge - Mental Atmosphere
            Marcel Woord - the Bom
            Showtek - Save the Day
            FM

            "Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

            What record did you loose your virginity to?
            "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

            Download/Listen To My Mixes
            Facebook!
            A Journey Into Sound On MCast

            Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

            Comment

            • asdf_admin
              i use to be important
              • Jun 2004
              • 12813

              #21
              Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

              YOU HAVE BEEN PICKLED!

              dead, yet alive.

              Comment

              • Fresh
                Getting Somewhere
                • Jul 2004
                • 161

                #22
                Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

                Bi-Monthly residency with guests on Proton Radio's SoundLab
                sigpic
                Visit dj fresh for the latest news, sets and production info.
                LISTEN and or DOWNLOAD here.

                Comment

                • LV-8
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004
                  • 1167

                  #23
                  Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

                  I'd hit it. :?

                  Comment

                  • ubiqe
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 1731

                    #24
                    Dom, you're sure you're fine?

                    Comment

                    • asdf_admin
                      i use to be important
                      • Jun 2004
                      • 12813

                      #25
                      i never said i was.

                      i am just being normal.
                      dead, yet alive.

                      Comment

                      • Weizy
                        MCast Resident DJ
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 3277

                        #26
                        Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

                        miss linzey


                        what a stupid bitch, why the fuck can't she just go work at a strip club where she belongs

                        Comment

                        • asdf_admin
                          i use to be important
                          • Jun 2004
                          • 12813

                          #27
                          Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

                          miss linzey


                          what a stupid bitch, why the fuck can't she just go work at a strip club where she belongs
                          Weizy ... for that ... you get a pickle

                          dead, yet alive.

                          Comment

                          • demonAfro
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 3489

                            #28
                            Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

                            Dammit I LOL'd all over the keyborad and now it is sticky

                            Comment

                            • picklemonkey
                              Double hoodie beer monster
                              • Jun 2004
                              • 15380

                              #29
                              Re: Book me because I am (visually) HOT

                              Originally posted by asdf_admin
                              YOU HAVE BEEN PICKLED!

                              :ROFLMAO:
                              pickle of the year


                              I mean. second place pickle, under me

                              Comment

                              • rewing3
                                I really don't care
                                • Jun 2004
                                • 5511

                                #30
                                Cheap way to get attention if you ask me. I am sure like pickle said she sucks and i would never pay to go see unless free bj were being handed out as well.
                                Common Sense is not Common at all.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                  THE DOOROCTA PLAYER
                                  Enter the full venue ↗