^^^ Got it, got it. Man, I always thought that song was sung by a black guy!!!
Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Collapse
X
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
^^^ Got it, got it. Man, I always thought that song was sung by a black guy!!!
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
It's funny you say that. The reason his name came up today is because I was watching 'The Top 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs Ever' on VH1. One of the comedians they have that does commentary said, "White boy stole that voice. He stole that voice from a black dude."Originally posted by _evangelion_^^^ Got it, got it. Man, I always thought that song was sung by a black guy!!!
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Still, where'dafuk'did Rick Astley come into this. Skat you high?
JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Nah, just after watching that on VH1 I remember how incredibly annoying that song was. I remember being 9 years old or so when that song came out and even thinking then how much of a pansy Rick Astley was after seeing the video.Originally posted by Balanc3Still, where'dafuk'did Rick Astley come into this. Skat you high?
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Dude, is VH1 not one of the most underrated channel on TV??? I hardly watch any TV at all, but damn if I won't stop what I'm doing when "I love the __" (70s, 80s, 90s, whatever) or "When __ ruled the world" comes on. Quality programming at its best.Originally posted by skahoundThe reason his name came up today is because I was watching 'The Top 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs Ever' on VH1.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Same here! VH1 has some good shows, and I always look for "I Love The..." comes on. It's funny watching that now and saying, wow I like that stuffOriginally posted by _evangelion_Dude, is VH1 not one of the most underrated channel on TV??? I hardly watch any TV at all, but damn if I won't stop what I'm doing when "I love the __" (70s, 80s, 90s, whatever) or "When __ ruled the world" comes on. Quality programming at its best.Originally posted by skahoundThe reason his name came up today is because I was watching 'The Top 50 Most Awesomely Bad Songs Ever' on VH1.
Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Same here, especially "I Love the '90s." Looking back alot of that shit looks soooooo lame now. :PComment
-
I'm so fucking amped for this...you have no idea. I'm officially dubbing Friday night as my bachelor party. Fuck hookers, coke, and gambling; give me Fortier, Villo, and Skinner any day of the week.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Chris Fortier in Central Florida! FRIDAY June 10, 2005
Same here. Just i'm not a bachelor :PMutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
-
"together forever and ever to part, together forever we do..."

i actually owned all of RA 12"s, and some Milli Vanilli, and other "jewels" from the 80s/70s
when i started DJing i had a mobile sound and did tons of weddings, sweet 16s, bar mitzvahs, etc...if you have not tried it, don't knock it...
Comment
-
Wanna fly up to Michigan? Right now we have some friggin' harpist, cellist, and flutist doing the music.Originally posted by villo"together forever and ever to part, together forever we do..."

i actually owned all of RA 12"s, and some Milli Vanilli, and other "jewels" from the 80s/70s
when i started DJing i had a mobile sound and did tons of weddings, sweet 16s, bar mitzvahs, etc...
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
You will be in Jacksonville in 3...I'll be seeing you 2 here. The French Quarter right??? Never been there but my friend said he saw Dave Ralph there a couple of weeks ago and it was good. See you this weekend.Originally posted by villook back to form on this thread, Chris will be here in two days!

Comment
-
All your drinks are on me friday night...Originally posted by skahoundI'm so fucking amped for this...you have no idea. I'm officially dubbing Friday night as my bachelor party. Fuck hookers, coke, and gambling; give me Fortier, Villo, and Skinner any day of the week.

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment