By the way Lawler will be in the Skybar for the morning!
SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Collapse
X
-
SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Can you believe these two boys together. June 18th will be the best party in Canada over the last two years (for me at least).. I Will be there!!
By the way Lawler will be in the Skybar for the morning!Tags: None -
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
I just fuckin heard about this yesterday at Danny T.Originally posted by runningmanBy the way Lawler will be in the Skybar for the morning!
Sasha: 2-6am in the KH
Lawler: 6-10am in the Skybar
This party will be so sick!!The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Can't wait, good thing hes in the KH cause I don't think I can handle the Guv anymoreComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Talk about 8 hours of pure sensory overload. The idea to have Lawler in Skybar after is genius....it will be pure bliss up there watching the sun come up in perfect contrast to his dark beatssigpic
www.aaronmossey.comComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Is the 4 hour Sasha set confirmed?Originally posted by nubreed000I just fuckin heard about this yesterday at Danny T.Originally posted by runningmanBy the way Lawler will be in the Skybar for the morning!
Sasha: 2-6am in the KH
Lawler: 6-10am in the Skybar
This party will be so sick!!brother man gonna break a window
gonna steal a hubcap
gonna smoke a joint
brother man gonna go to jail
the man who tried to steal america ... is not in jail
we beg your pardon americaComment
-
Comment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
also Paolo Mojo will be playing this night as well...i am assuming playing before Sashar.....looking forward to hearing him playComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Hmm, ok...now it's unknown whether Sasha is on at 2. Fuck I hope he is...or from 1-5 so that would give me an hour to get in the mood for Lawler upstairs!
And looks like fuckin Sasha is in the Guvernment mainroom afterall
The Groove Is In The AirComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
ya i read that on the guv website yesterday, not a good thing IMO, would much rather see him in the KH based on space alone, have to attend though based on the fact that it is Sasha... cheersOriginally posted by nubreed000Hmm, ok...now it's unknown whether Sasha is on at 2. Fuck I hope he is...or from 1-5 so that would give me an hour to get in the mood for Lawler upstairs!
And looks like fuckin Sasha is in the Guvernment mainroom afterall
EnjoyComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
not me man.. i saw sasha last time in the guv and it was as hot as hell.. way to packed.. i will be upstairs chillin to manzone and strong waiting for lawler to come on..Comment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
Nothing beats sasha's involver gig from last year. Guvernment was steaming hot then and expect the same now. They just don't give a fuck about us. Overpacking the club brings them more money and as long as that happens they're all good. Seriously, someone should call the FD on them...Originally posted by runningmannot me man.. i saw sasha last time in the guv and it was as hot as hell.. way to packed.. i will be upstairs chillin to manzone and strong waiting for lawler to come on..
I'll be there for Sasha and Lawler but if the Guv gets too crowded I'm out of there...
I will be joining you upstairs
4 days left
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accidentComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
just listend to Sashas live essential mix and it got me totally pumped, Im gonna just take the heat and see him in the Guv, I can't go to the skybar and not go see Sasha.. he is a musical genius after allComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!
I too was disappointed when I heard Sasha would be playing the GUV and not the KH. Can't tolerate the mainroom at the GUV anymore...far too packed and full of wankers. KH always delivers a better vibe and crowd for the non trance gigs. If I do decide to head to the party it would be for the Lawler portion on the Skybar.Doesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.comComment
-
Re: SASHA, LAWLER- Guvernment Toronto June 18!!

looks like sasha's playing skybar as well
have a good one everyoneWHAT'S GOING DOWN
IN OUR UNDERGROUND
bringthebeatsComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment