If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Does Chris Micali still hate MS? i remember him being really pissed off because he sent out a promo to someone who leaked it all over and cost him a signing.
your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
That's a lot of math Patty! Fans of all parties involved though so I will definitely be checking this out. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally posted by thesightless
Does Chris Micali still hate MS? i remember him being really pissed off because he sent out a promo to someone who leaked it all over and cost him a signing.
I don't think so. He recently helped us with some coding if I'm not mistaken. I was chatting with him shortly before WMC but sent him an email recently and haven't heard anything back yet. He's definitely a busy dude.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
be on the look out for opencloud...they are being supported by hybrid and james zabiela. corey and blake are awesome guys who make great music together. that lance cashion isn't too shabby either...it's all about the parkway shuffle, baby!!
corey and blake also host their proton show called MOUSA.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment