If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
nice review. i had a blast friday night too. too sad that the fundacion nights are over. but it was truly a progression, this residency, ending with sasha doing some really good stuff musically on the last night. literally i couldn't stop dancing all night long. good thing i missed the afterparty or else i don't think i would be moving. of course the crowd sucked, but i'm starting to give up on crobar. to think a year ago, every weekend was full of hot people...sigh
i caught his set the following night in DC and i wasn't too impressed. what happened to grooving bass lines? everything he played was almost hard house with an electro tip. didn't help things that the club sucks. my ears are still ringing.
and why would he end his set with the killers mr brightside and encore with that donna summer i feel love mix? i think they have become the new cowpander.
paolo mojo (sp?) had a great opening set though.
COWPANDER!!! lol!!! I don't know what I would want to hear least, Cowpander or ATB - 9pm 'till I come :?
"These are the kind of people who, when they read about the evils of drinking, they give up reading." - Herb Cohen
COWPANDER!!! lol!!! I don't know what I would want to hear least, Cowpander or ATB - 9pm 'till I come :?
OK, do you just go around making negative posts? I am going to go investigate.... right now..
I'm not being negative, just honest. What's your deal anyway man? You seem to be the confrontational one, not me. I have my own politics, musically, that are obviously different from yours. I just feel XPander was a great piece of music. Cowpander sucks. Pretty simple. Am I not allowed to like and dislike certain music? I'll make sure to check in with you now to make sure my posts don't offend you.
"These are the kind of people who, when they read about the evils of drinking, they give up reading." - Herb Cohen
COWPANDER!!! lol!!! I don't know what I would want to hear least, Cowpander or ATB - 9pm 'till I come :?
OK, do you just go around making negative posts? I am going to go investigate.... right now..
I'm not being negative, just honest. What's your deal anyway man? You seem to be the confrontational one, not me. I have my own politics, musically, that are obviously different from yours. I just feel XPander was a great piece of music. Cowpander sucks. Pretty simple. Am I not allowed to like and dislike certain music? I'll make sure to check in with you now to make sure my posts don't offend you.
lol, you have won with humor, although I dont get your taste... but anyway.... your reply in the other thread was written in a manner that seemed unfair or at least not thought out.... and i just got home friday night and am feelin a little sassy.... at any rate... from one mike to another, have fun, be nice, or at least be nice after being mean/bitchy, cause its fun...
Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree. No hard feelings, I just a picky bastard, what can I say. ----However, I just got off the phone with my friend tonight who saw Steve Porter and then Sasha @ Sound-Bar Chicago----he said it was the best show he's been to in a while, and he's seen sasha in NY, LA, DC, Boston, Amsterdam, and Berlin if you can believe it?!?!? Very cool. ---and thanks for the kind reply, I appreciate it.
"These are the kind of people who, when they read about the evils of drinking, they give up reading." - Herb Cohen
Fair enough, we'll agree to disagree. No hard feelings, I just a picky bastard, what can I say. ----However, I just got off the phone with my friend tonight who saw Steve Porter and then Sasha @ Sound-Bar Chicago----he said it was the best show he's been to in a while, and he's seen sasha in NY, LA, DC, Boston, Amsterdam, and Berlin if you can believe it?!?!? Very cool. ---and thanks for the kind reply, I appreciate it.
i'm crazy, but not a lunatic... sasha rocked the fuck out of last friday, and i saw porter a month back and he stomped the house down too.... great music days we live in again, good times
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment