am I the only person that didn't see the connection?
FAO Yao
Collapse
X
-
FAO Yao
I just realized you're naming your sets after [ms] post rankings
am I the only person that didn't see the connection?Tags: None -
Re: FAO Yao
http://www.myspace.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.facebook.com/hernancattaneo
http://www.soundcloud.com/hernancattaneo
-
Example?http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
-
Re: FAO Yao
LMAO
The only other one that knew was -e-, cos I told him, hehehe....Fresh Peossy is also still around somewhere. Maybe I'll have time to make the Platinum mix and the Die-Hard mix as well later on ;-) Been to occupied with other things outside my show to make them...
And yes,
I'm a forum slut
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: FAO Yao
What about 'Post Prostitute' in honor of your old buddy ska?Originally posted by YaoLMAO
The only other one that knew was -e-, cos I told him, hehehe....Fresh Peossy is also still around somewhere. Maybe I'll have time to make the Platinum mix and the Die-Hard mix as well later on ;-) Been to occupied with other things outside my show to make them...
And yes,
I'm a forum slut
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
yea that ones' a goner now
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
I'm actually gonna make the minister say "Do you post prostitute take Kim to be your lawfully wedded wife..."Originally posted by Encryptionyea that ones' a goner now
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
You know he's not trying when he starts making mixes called "MS Moderator," "ME Moderator," or "MP Moderator"Comment
-
Re: FAO Yao
^^
I have my mixes laid out for me here...all I need to do is trainwreck the records into each other and I'm done. Thankx guys.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
or "I've been abducted"Originally posted by picklemonkeyYou know he's not trying when he starts making mixes called "MS Moderator," "ME Moderator," or "MP Moderator"
Comment
-
Originally posted by picklemonkeyor "I've been abducted"Originally posted by picklemonkeyYou know he's not trying when he starts making mixes called "MS Moderator," "ME Moderator," or "MP Moderator"
That would be the crazyest shit ever made!!!!
Like once you have ambient and then hard techno and in the next instant Sinatra!Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,519
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment