ok peoples, I found an easier way. Just open the URL in Windows Media Player and then just do Save Media As. Save's the file into mp3.
Every Essential Mix
Collapse
X
-
Re: Every Essential Mix
ok peoples, I found an easier way. Just open the URL in Windows Media Player and then just do Save Media As. Save's the file into mp3.
-
Re: Every Essential Mix
I still cant get it. I understand the opening it in wmp but what do u mean by the URL? If it is the full web address then I can only get as far as the index and not specify the set because it just trys to open.
Also, could someone tell me how to set WMP as my default player. At the minute it is WMP classic which I need to open some stuff but not everything I click on, on the net.
Forgive my ignorance but new to all this!! :?
Cheers
Quality link by the way, thanks[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
-
Re: Every Essential Mix
MONEY!!!Originally posted by ecpolonycok peoples, I found an easier way. Just open the URL in Windows Media Player and then just do Save Media As. Save's the file into mp3.
Awesome site BTW!!Comment
-
Re: Every Essential Mix
Step 1: Click on the essential link and choose the mix you like
Step 2: Right click and save as M3U Audio Play list format on your file destination.
Step 3: Right click on the saved M3U file and "open with" Windows Media Player (try to get the most recent one) .
Step 4: Be patient while the Music playing' on your computer and the chosen file downloading. With high speed internet a 3 hours mix was about 30 min download like this, so take your time...
Step 5: After your file done downloaded you have to right click on the left upper corner on the media player( on Now playing) and then choose File and then Choose Save as...then you have to save it like "filename.mp3" make sure to put the file extension on the end of the file name. MP3.
Hope it will works for all of you guys.....
Good luck...
Comment
-
Re: Every Essential Mix
http://mixes.cajones.org/a/Essential Mixes/2005/Essential Mix 2005-05-08 -Chemical Brothers, Pete Tong, Fergie, Dave Pearce, Judge Gules and Mauro Picotto, Sunderland.mp3Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment