i always think i am tripping when you post after jenks.
anyone here self-employed?
Collapse
X
-
Re: anyone here self-employed?
not until you change your avatar.Originally posted by asdf_admin
i always think i am tripping when you post after jenks.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero. -
Re: anyone here self-employed?
jenks, forward him what i sent,. i already cleared the sent box.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: anyone here self-employed?
It is locked.
I am really Jenk's brother. We voted together in '00.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: anyone here self-employed?
thanks for the advice guys. i am still researching if there is enough work on a monthly / yearly basis to support myself as the homebuilding industry (arch draftsman) has some highs & lows that i may have to ride from month to month.Comment
-
Re: anyone here self-employed?
Hi there. I say go for it. Get a plan put it on paper, and do it. I am currently a consultant in the mortgage industry and I have a few things up my sleave as well. Always thinking. Don't be afraid to try. I think some of the following may be good for you: The Six Sigma Handbook, Read up on some of Brian Tracy's Work, and check out The One Minute Millionare. They so have a site. www.oneminutemillionare.com.
Let me know what you think.Comment
-
I am.
My manager takes care of all the bullshit, as I don't have time to deal with it. Thats what I suggest, hire a manager. Give them a percentage. Just do your thing.
Comment
-
Re: anyone here self-employed?
if all the cards fall right, i may as well try it out, since i am kinda fed up with the corp. run-around bs the company is doing now. i would probably be leaving anyways.
& the guy i would go in with would be kinda like the store front type thing, & i would be behind the scenes working away.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment