Tiesto
Collapse
X
-
-
Re: Tiesto
I guess he just appeals to the younger masses?
I had the unfortunate experience of listening to his recent sunrise cd - looked like a decent tracklisting, with a few prog tracks in there, but its pretty poor IMO.The programming is way off, and the mixing is hurried and uninventive-makes you appreciate the GU discs even more than normal.
Hopefully the wheel will come full circle and we'll see sasha or digweed back to the topComment
-
Apples and oranges imo. John and Sasha are at the top of their respective "group" and Tiesto is at the top of his. Sometimes it's not an artist's talent, but the PR and marketing behind them. Just look at any of the no-talent, ass clowns played on the radio each day (Ashlee Simpson, Lindsay Lohan, Simple Plan, etc, etc, etc).A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
-
Re: Tiesto
$200 is a bargain! Do you know how much a beer costs at an arena these days? Can you imagine the price of a mixed drink? Have 3 vodka tonics backstage and you will come out on top.Originally posted by CSquarewhoever pays $200 to see tiesto should be shot.
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Worth it IMO.
A T shirt, and free drinks. I'd drink $300 worth then start chucking insults at the Dutch Cnut. I've even wave the burning shirt on a stick at him during the breakdowns.
Be a right laugh imo."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Originally posted by MorganWorth it IMO.
A T shirt, and free drinks. I'd drink $300 worth then start chucking insults at the Dutch Cnut. I've even wave the burning shirt on a stick at him during the breakdowns.
Be a right laugh imo.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! PLEASE let me know when you're about to do that, I'd arrange for a damn camera and tape it all...
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
have you ever been to an event with an open bar? you'd be lucky to get 1 drink in 3 hours.Originally posted by MorganWorth it IMO.
A T shirt, and free drinks. I'd drink $300 worth then start chucking insults at the Dutch Cnut. I've even wave the burning shirt on a stick at him during the breakdowns.
Be a right laugh imo.Comment
-
Re: Tiesto
CSquare's right - I went to an event in Ibiza, open bar - took me 3 hours to get a drink.3 god-damn hours - in the end I reached up (I'm very tall) and took a bottle of whisky off the bar shelf, ended up dancing with my mate all night, until security spotted the bottle and threw us out!!Comment
-
Re: Tiesto
Originally posted by GregWhelanCSquare's right - I went to an event in Ibiza, open bar - took me 3 hours to get a drink.3 god-damn hours - in the end I reached up (I'm very tall) and took a bottle of whisky off the bar shelf, ended up dancing with my mate all night, until security spotted the bottle and threw us out!!
Dude thats pure gold!
Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cieloComment
-
In that case the round would be pretty fucking large. i would seriously make the bar staff line them up on the bar for me. At $200 a ticket i'd be insistant on having my monies worth.Originally posted by CSquarehave you ever been to an event with an open bar? you'd be lucky to get 1 drink in 3 hours.Originally posted by MorganWorth it IMO.
A T shirt, and free drinks. I'd drink $300 worth then start chucking insults at the Dutch Cnut. I've even wave the burning shirt on a stick at him during the breakdowns.
Be a right laugh imo."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: Tiesto
i just dont get him.all that circus for a damn loud mix, dancers, man eating fire, monkeys, and all that crap.cmon, what is this?trance circus?he must have a really good impression of him,cant believe how manny retards spend precious hours of thier lifes watchin a crap mix and a crap show and even pay big bucks for thatComment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment