I am the fucking rainbow. and everything in between.
FAO asdf_admin
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: FAO asdf_admin
I am happy to hear that. May you get your strawberry shortcake as well.
ps. i had the best strawberry shortcake in my life 4 ever. it was at a fucking Tai food joint. How they hooked this monster up i have no fucking clue. it made me scream.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Comment
-
-
http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Hahah
But back to the topic.. Who loves the rainbow! I sure do!Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: FAO asdf_admin
Yes, it's a diaper, I love them and can't get enough... You caught me, and only if I hadn't posted a picture of myself sniffing pampers I would have gotten away with it.Originally posted by lmmadic
is that a diaper you're sniffing? :?
actually, i wanted a picture of myself face down on the floor, but my nose doesn't like being pressed against hard wood flooring, so i put a blanket on the floor...Comment
-
I heard he looks that way even when his face isn't pressed up against anythingOriginally posted by skahoundLooks like you're sniffing the ass of the great white horse imo.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.





Comment