yao you still drunk??
hahhaahhaah
Collapse
X
-
hey frisky try a red Zin ..pretty good wine IMO ..
yao you still drunk?? -
Re: hahhaahhaah
Hey never said I didn't like the stella... just gives me a nasty headache like bud light! :o
Red Stripe and Stella... favorites when I'm not enjoying a good ale.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Nah, not anymore. Did have a 3-weeks dead bird in my mouth tho this morningOriginally posted by remohhey frisky try a red Zin ..pretty good wine IMO ..
yao you still drunk??
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: hahhaahhaah
I just had 3 Labatt Shoks and I'm so wired it's not even funny :P Just went running and now I'm going bar hopping. I got paid today and I got my tax refund today. Sasha with Lawler tomorrow and I'm leaving for London onTthursday. Damn this is gonna be one wicked summer
i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by fleeing the scene of the accidentComment
-
Comment
-
Re: hahhaahhaah

I'll stick with my 9% alc./vol.
Could be paying $8.49 a sixer, but this seems to do the trick.JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
Re: hahhaahhaah
Strawberry Hills.Originally posted by CLAYTONBIGSBYstick with the Boone's. $2.99 at the liquor store. C Squared can't resist.
JourneyDeep .into the soundComment
-
alright, I'm about to drink some Vertical Epic Ale, by the Stone Brewing Company in San Diego. It's 8.5% alchohol, so hopefully I will be drunk soon.Comment
-
Re: hahhaahhaah
OMFG
I turned this board into a bunch of alcoholics.Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
:ROFLMAO:Originally posted by MorganStella is the daddy, but i have a crate of Oranjeboom very nice beer.
Oooooo dude, hate to be laffin' at ya for this but: none of my friends drink Oranjeboom, and neither do I. One of the worst Dutch beers available, you'd be better off with Heineken, Bavaria, Grolsch or Dommelsch....really...
Stick to the Stella mate! Ditch that other crate of piss-turned-beer...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
No Yao, you just have a choice of good beers in Holland.
Most lagers in the UK are brewed under licsense hence they taste crap. Grosch is a good example, i'd kill to be able to drink the import, but the British Grosch is on a par with Fosters.
Stella is the daddy, even brewed in the UK, but at 15 euros less for a crate Oranjeboom is a good buy."Pain is only weakness leaving the body."Comment
-
Re: hahhaahhaah
Hmmm...so i guess we're just spoiled ;-)
I don't even like regular beer anyway, too bitter for my taste. I rather drink those Belgian beers with a sweet aftertase, which makes you crap like a buffalo in the morning
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment