If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
thanks for the advice guys. i am still researching if there is enough work on a monthly / yearly basis to support myself as the homebuilding industry (arch draftsman) has some highs & lows that i may have to ride from month to month.
Hi there. I say go for it. Get a plan put it on paper, and do it. I am currently a consultant in the mortgage industry and I have a few things up my sleave as well. Always thinking. Don't be afraid to try. I think some of the following may be good for you: The Six Sigma Handbook, Read up on some of Brian Tracy's Work, and check out The One Minute Millionare. They so have a site. www.oneminutemillionare.com.
I am.
My manager takes care of all the bullshit, as I don't have time to deal with it. Thats what I suggest, hire a manager. Give them a percentage. Just do your thing.
if all the cards fall right, i may as well try it out, since i am kinda fed up with the corp. run-around bs the company is doing now. i would probably be leaving anyways.
& the guy i would go in with would be kinda like the store front type thing, & i would be behind the scenes working away.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment