are you calling me a fuckwit?
John Digweed - June 19, 2005
Collapse
X
-
-
Originally posted by chemicalbeavisOriginally posted by day_for_nightumm yes he is fuckwit...on a mini tour of north america right now. he's been in all over canada and the US this month: Toronto, Denver, Edmonton, Vancouver, LA, Detroit, and Washington.
are you calling me a fuckwit?
awww muffin. did i upset you and your fragile ego?
Comment
-
-
no way mate, as far as I know, he's stopped recording his sets
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
you know what I mean sweet cheeks
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: John Digweed - June 19, 2005
im not a dj so i don't know the names of the tracks but i only recognized three records all night and i listen to his show every week.
one being the track ricky already talked about (cusik's set). the second being digweed's new mix that he played on his show a couple weeks back (big vocal) and then he played moby lift me up (the same mix they dropped at crobar back in march) but didn't fully let it kick in.
how's that for a trainspotter. but i did trainspot about 10 beers, i id'ed them correctly!i really wish the floor would stop moving!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - June 19, 2005
Cusick dropped the first track from Diggers May 2nd 2004 Kiss show...its an old one, but the dance floor was grooving. I was just saying that I tunned into that one on my Ipod....I wish I had his set from Saturday!Originally posted by picklemonkeyOriginally posted by rickyfullerCusick's set was AEWSOME! Got it playing right now!
Hook some brothas up
Cusick is the man. I always love his sets. Live or recorded.We are who we are!Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - June 19, 2005
10 - 16 oz. BudLights...that's my boy!Originally posted by devonim not a dj so i don't know the names of the tracks but i only recognized three records all night and i listen to his show every week.
one being the track ricky already talked about (cusik's set). the second being digweed's new mix that he played on his show a couple weeks back (big vocal) and then he played moby lift me up (the same mix they dropped at crobar back in march) but didn't fully let it kick in.
how's that for a trainspotter. but i did trainspot about 10 beers, i id'ed them correctly!
I recognized one or two more(from shows & and one from Sasha's recent Essential mix), but I was...
We are who we are!Comment
-
-
Originally posted by jeff "twice the flava" taylorawww muffin. did i upset you and your fragile ego?
oh yeah, i'm really upset
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment