Nick Warren GU028
Collapse
X
-
Re: Nick Warren GU028
Excellent. Can't wait to get my ears on it!Originally posted by mixuDoesn't mean I am weird and it doesn't mean I need to be in therapy. www.aaronmossey.com -
Re: Nick Warren GU028
He's coming to DC (This will be my first time seeing good old Nick in some time) so that should be good
Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren GU028
yeah, I hope to listen to it soon. btw, I too think 27 was excellentComment
-
Re: Nick Warren GU028
can't wait for this one .His last one is the best one in my opinionsoulseek id JERRY303Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren GU028
I did my first listen to DH GU and I wasn't too impressed, but now I think it's pretty damn good. I'm really enjoying those electro beats. It's so smooth.Originally posted by HambrechtI think Howells' Miami is amazing.Originally posted by MariuszI hope it's a good one. Last few releases from GU were crap.Comment
-
WOW.WOW.WOW. (and that doesn't stand for way out west
Amazing compilation.
CD1 intro track, SJ Esau - Fat Cat Track (Jody Wow Remix) is so damn beautiful it sets the mood perfectly for the set. Amazingly perfect intro track. The first CD seems to be lighter, building and building leaving you longing for more and more. It's melodic and soft, but it gets you ready and in the mood for CD2. A lot more energetic, a faster tempo. Some truly amazing tracks on both cds from some younger, not so popular producers (congrats to Josmas, Jacob Todd & Kelly Noland, Seyton). I love the sound he's given the compilation, and how he's a little astray from the typical proggy electro with sounds from so many different genres: ambient, breaks, techno, acid house (Acperience - Hardfloor on CD2).
Remarkable tracks:
SJ Esau - Fat Cat Track (jody wow remix)
Jacob Todd & Kelly Noland - Somehow (Aural Imbalance Remix)
Lustral - Solace (Gardner & Star Mix) - finishes off the first CD to perfection and sets up cd2
Morozov - Fly Guitar
Pop Shuvit - Conversations (Shiloh Remix)
Holden & Thompson - Come to me (amateur guitar mix)
Mercurio - Simple thingsComment
-
i also liked it a lot. disc 1 for me was incredible. he really built the anticipation on there but i felt the beggining of disc 2 was a bit of a let down. just my $0.02
however i started loving disc 2 half way through.
great release by gu again. seems they're on the right track with miami and now shanghai.
as long as they keep lavelle the fuck off another mix i will be a happy camper.Comment
-
Double true that...what a clown Lavelle is.Originally posted by THE_LIGHTOriginally posted by Jibgollyas long as they keep lavelle the fuck off another mix i will be a happy camper.
True that
I haven't been able to find a promo on Soulseek, so I still haven't heard it. Hopefully soon, Nick always comes through for me.Comment
-
Re: Nick Warren GU028
I can't believe he didn't start another thread to tell us all how much it sucked. Whether he's heard it or not.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment