can't wait to hear this new compilation, and i definitely need to get the peter pan set everyone is talking about
James Zabiela - Renaissance Presents Utiltiles
Collapse
X
-
Re: James Zabiela - Renaissance Presents Utiltiles

"oh, and after "The Utilities" is out on June 25th, do you think you could maybe throw that New Year's set with Phil K at us, that Grant recorded? that would be really sweet and i doubt it would hurt the sales in any way. keep doin what you doing, you animal, you!"
Unfortunatley this recording was pretty badly distorted and only in one channel!!
I'll be doing some promo mixes to go with the Utilities CDs.... so I'll sort you guys out with them once they're done
JZComment
-
That would be sweet JZ. Would really love to check out some of your more recent work.
a growing fan.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - Renaissance Presents Utiltiles
Thanks, James!I'll be doing some promo mixes to go with the Utilities CDs.... so I'll sort you guys out with them once they're done
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - Renaissance Presents Utiltiles
Just got back from JZ's set in Zouk, Singapore. The night was awsome and he handed out promo copies of the Utilities album. Been listening to the promo cd and the album is definately worth the wait.
I've ask the man himself whether the promo mixes that he mentioned was ready and he said not yet.
I would hook anyone up with the promo copy of Utilities if JZ himself is okay with it.

I broke my spoon on the viagra sundae.Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - Renaissance Presents Utiltiles

re the promo mixes I'll probably give them to Proton so everyone can get a listen....
Corven, thanks for the nice words, Singapore was fun!
Jigbolly, I'll sign your boobs no problem mate :lol
Thanks guys
jz
Comment
-
Re: James Zabiela - Renaissance Presents Utiltiles
Originally posted by jameszabielaI just hope people aren't bored of the mix before it's even out!
Well.. i don`t think it could happen!! geting bored with a set like that?
i can`t stop listening it!!!Art portfolio plus photos of exhibitions and work in progress at: http://www.flickr.com/josemariacasas/
Profile at "bola de nieve" Argentinian Contemporary Art Directory: José María Casas | bola de nieve
Art Proyects portfolio: Jose Maria Casas on BehanceComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment