berps
greetings from ibiza!!!!!!!!!!/some photos on now folks
Collapse
X
-
greetings from ibiza!!!!!!!!!!/some photos on now folks
howdy people just thought id stop by to say ola from ibiza have a fuckin top time be back shortly with a full report and photos of me and my mercury server t shirt at we love space opening
berps"IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "
Tags: None -
-
-
Re: greetings from ibiza!!!!!!!!!!
Don't take anything that I wouldn't take !
I'm not going for ages - Sasha plays his (going to be awesome) b/day do at "We love Sundays" 4th September @ Space/Diggers plays Renaissanse @ Pacha Fri 9th
.
How are the prices this time (no doubt fucked as ever) - last year it was ?10 for a Jack'n'coke ... what's the price hike this year ?
Oh ... and is Bora Bora definately closed
?
sigpicSimonR
This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.Comment
-
Re: greetings from ibiza!!!!!!!!!!
Jammymotherfuckingcuntingbastard
I hate you today.
Comment
-
Comment
-
good times..cant wait for your reviewsComment
-
Re: greetings from ibiza!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to one day to make it to Ibiza. I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive. Maybe next year...crossing fingers. Have fun out there.
Comment
-
dont say another fookin work until you post some pictures.... PERIOD :P
-e-www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment