Thanks alot
Probs Downloading
Collapse
X
-
Probs Downloading
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I am having trouble downloading the sets on here. i have just been allowed access to them and passwords are working fine, The problem is that when it downloads (via Net Transport that I use) it only saves as an application file which doesnt open. I have tried changing the exe bit to mp3 but then it just does not DL at all. Been dying to get at these sets so would appreciate any help.
Thanks alot[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Tags: None -
I thought you cleared all problems after your last PM. :o PLEASE take a look at the FAO new members threads in the Announcement section as all answers to your problems are posted there. You can rename the exe ending to mp3 after downloading as well. Check this thread if you have more questions: http://www.mercurynation.com/forums/...pic.php?t=4414 -
Re: Probs Downloading
I did check the FAQ but must have misread the relevant bit. I would not just ignore your advice and post a thread. Thank you very much for your help. All sorted now
[quote=lilsensa '] 'Who wants to sample size my ball sack?'Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment