Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
Collapse
X
-
-
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
I hope to god your right...Such a histroic event you would think that would be a no brainer...They havent played together since 1980 something.Originally posted by unomeI really hope the MTV/VH1 coverage will show the Floyd performance, but we will most likely see the typical crap.. Snoop, 50 cent, Mariah etc...
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
Originally posted by chuckcI hope to god your right...Such a histroic event you would think that would be a no brainer...They havent played together since 1980 something.Originally posted by unomeI really hope the MTV/VH1 coverage will show the Floyd performance, but we will most likely see the typical crap.. Snoop, 50 cent, Mariah etc...
you're right.. Roger last performed with Floyd in 1981
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
Still The best way to get a true Feel of the pink floyd is to watch
Pink Floyd Live at Pompeii 1972......I have watched that video at least a hundred times
Truthfully i believe the Floyd were one of the tru pioneers of electronic sounds
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
I'm most certain that they will end up releasing it as a dvd. Those guys know how to market themselves.
BTW, caught them on the Division Bell Tour in 94???93???? I can't remember for sure. But DAMN was it the best live show i've ever been to in my life.
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
1994, i was there as well........that was there last tour....Originally posted by jeffrey collinsI'm most certain that they will end up releasing it as a dvd. Those guys know how to market themselves.
BTW, caught them on the Division Bell Tour in 94???93???? I can't remember for sure. But DAMN was it the best live show i've ever been to in my life.
i also saw roger waters perform in 2000 or 2001....that was incredible as well... roger, unlike pink floyd in 1994, played some old clasics as well....set the controls for the hear of the sun, welcome to the machine..shine on you crazy diamond parts 1-4, to name a few.
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
Saw it at the old Tampa Stadium (the big sombrero), pig blimp and everything... I concur, best show I have ever seen bar none.Originally posted by jeffrey collinsI'm most certain that they will end up releasing it as a dvd. Those guys know how to market themselves.
BTW, caught them on the Division Bell Tour in 94???93???? I can't remember for sure. But DAMN was it the best live show i've ever been to in my life.
about 30 of us took a party bus from Pinellas Square Mall to the stadium, the bus was playing the Delicate Sound Of Thunder on the way over to the show. Couldnt have thought up a more perfect prologue to that event.
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
Pink Floyd are probably the most over rated group ever imo. Are Depeche Mode playing?Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
Funny, I was looking for them on the schedule yesterday. Nope, I don?t think they are playing.Originally posted by chemicalbeavisAre Depeche Mode playing?
I?ll be seeing them on February next year though, on their new tour
Comment
-
Re: Pink Floyd reuniting for that London Live 8 concert...
and sasha is the most overated dj....Originally posted by chemicalbeavisPink Floyd are probably the most over rated group ever imo. Are Depeche Mode playing?
jsut kidding...but floyd deserves all the praise they get...Listen to some of there old albums...PIPER at the gates of dawn, Meddle, Animals....there were geniuses especially considering the other type of music that was around at the time....
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,520
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment