I thought Max fell off the face of the earth for a while there, but this mix is awesome! I was pleasantly surprised by the track selection, and I'm looking forward to checking out some other recent mixes from him.
Max Graham June 19, 2005
Collapse
X
-
Re: Max Graham June 19, 2005
I thought Max fell off the face of the earth for a while there, but this mix is awesome! I was pleasantly surprised by the track selection, and I'm looking forward to checking out some other recent mixes from him.For if you do it right you'll find the moment never ends. -phish -
Re: Max Graham June 19, 2005
first time listening, so far i'm digging this a lot.
as far as spots...
the tune after the washing machine song is obviously Steve Porter.
the one following the Porter tune is a remix of Axwell & Sebastian Ingrosso - TogetherComment
-
Re: Max Graham June 19, 2005
I'll admit that I wasn't too hot on the washing machine song, but hey i've never heard a mix that I liked %100. There has always been a song or two that I couldn't get into. That just happens to be one from that set.
I'm most likely trying to find the first two songs names.Comment
-
-
Re: Max Graham June 19, 2005
There is now a cue sheet to get from the MS guys. Unfortunately no tracklisting.Comment
-
Re: Max Graham June 19, 2005
Originally posted by runningmanGreat set.. my hat goes off to the fellow canuck!!
OH canada
Comment
-
Re: Max Graham June 19, 2005
I'd give it a 7 out of 10 on the whole. Had some great moments......and then there was the washing machine part. Usually Max is stronger. Still a fan though.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment