ironically, 50 is probably wearing conflict diamonds right now :?
My beef about live 8
Collapse
X
-
I don't know. But I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. :wink:Originally posted by Jibgollywasnt that quote just on tv somewhere? Entourage maybe?
only it wasnt '50 cent'
-1http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
IMO they should just give thw whole day to Floyd, that would be something that we would all remember on a day when world poverty is brought to our atention.Originally posted by thesightlessone can only hope that pink floyd will do something special. something that sticks in the minds of those who see it live. you know they canComment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
you know pink floyd have had the anit establishment/pro peace message, i was referring to maybe a new song or something that will summize the event. they , of all the artists involved are most capable.
just remember "
"" the lunatic is on grass" with a pic of bushh SR in the backround.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
WTF?
I turned on my Radio 1 stream and they had Snoop rapping some disgusting shit and now they have Kanye West on.
WTF?Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
I thought Snoop was one of the best performances of the day except for Robbie Williams who ran away with it, Pink Floyd were mediocre, don't understand the hype around them tbh.Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
The best part about Floyd IMO is when they jam out at the end of a song. Of course thats when the TV coverage went to commercial so we missed the best part of their performance.It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
Originally posted by chemicalbeavisI thought Snoop was one of the best performances of the day except for Robbie Williams who ran away with it, Pink Floyd were mediocre, don't understand the hype around them tbh.
Wrong, wrong and get with the program man.
Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
You can go to this link http://music.channel.aol.com/live_8_concert/live_now were they are looping all the feeds commercial free.
Here's a link where you can download individual sets.
The leading source brandable domain names. Competitive prices. Excellent service. Get your domain name today.
It's a leftie blog but please don't be rude to the host.Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
The joys of site meter! Thanks for linking me!
And, I'm a leftie?!? That's news to me.
Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
The internets is a small world.Originally posted by Nathan LanierThe joys of site meter! Thanks for linking me!
And, I'm a leftie?!? That's news to me.
I thought you were a leftie cause I got your link from Eschaton.
The folks from this site are cool for the most part but some do need to be reminded of their manners.Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
What is this place, anyway?
And yeah, what I do is go around the 'net seeking different opinions from all realms of thinking. And I like to try to understand why, say, eschaton is so angry with the president and someone like Glenn Reynolds is so content with the president. (speaking in incredibly broad terms)
If you read my site you'll see I'm critical of both sides. At any rate, this place seems cool. Maybe I'll stick around.
Comment
-
Re: My beef about live 8
This place started out as a John Digweed fan site in 2002 but it's become much more than that. But basically we're all into dance music so you'll see a lot of commenting about that. They do have a thread about politics so I guess you can read that and see were most are coming from. The site manager (Encryption) is a very cool guy and I think you'll like it here.Originally posted by Nathan LanierWhat is this place, anyway?
Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Cat formerly known as Cheshire
*cue imperial death march"Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment