If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
This set may be nicely put together, but it's hardly progressive...more like regressive. This set sounds like something dusted off from 2002. While I can't say that I'm totally a fan of the electro wave, at least it's not dark prog. Actually, there are a ton of really weird tracks around right now that don't fall neatly into any category, like some of soul mekanik's stuff for example.
YES YES awesome set indeed. It made me realise again that there is so much good stuff coming out of South American these days.
Bi-Monthly residency with guests on Proton Radio's SoundLab
sigpic Visit dj fresh for the latest news, sets and production info.
LISTEN and or DOWNLOAD here.
Oh.. most definately. When I think of Oz one big quality name pops to my mind immediately: Luke Chable.
Bi-Monthly residency with guests on Proton Radio's SoundLab
sigpic Visit dj fresh for the latest news, sets and production info.
LISTEN and or DOWNLOAD here.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment