If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
adam johnson - four squares
kvk - spellbound
muzo - what we do
bjorn mandry - my beach
fernando & musgrove - directions in groove
david amo & julio navas presents frank morin - to the top
3 colours - 9th street
kosmas epsilon - bitter
3 colours - picture this
frank beckers - space safari (micali rmx)
jay-t - sermon
burrini & pompili + escape vs sasha - xpander (ricky ryan edit)
This also goes out on on Scott Carrellis show today which is at 7pm
Sounds good. I have loved everything you have done with the exception of the June Promo-just didn't feel like it had any real direction or solid groove. This judgement only comes this harshly because your last few had been so tight though so I eagerly await a listen to this July mix....
just checked it-real nice progression of tracks and some groovy almost jazzy progressive in there-I'm back on the newland train after taking a June pit stop............
Alex - glad are liking it again, will make sure Aug is even better
Jula - How are you? Sonobar was fun. I am back in Poland in Darlowek on 30th & the cestowecha on 13th Aug.
I have leon over to play in London with me next weekend, which should be fun
As for the xpander edit, Ricky Ryan aka Can Costa is friend of mine & sent it to me. No plans for a release as far as I know on it but hes defo done a great job with that & many others including halle bop, man with a red face, pushing too hard & many more. Huge talent IMO
As for the xpander edit, Ricky Ryan aka Can Costa is friend of mine & sent it to me. No plans for a release as far as I know on it but hes defo done a great job with that & many others including halle bop, man with a red face, pushing too hard & many more. Huge talent IMO
The track is a bootleg :cry: . so i think you are from Buenos Aires, i hope that you are a fun of Hernan Cattaneo too.
The possesion of anything begins in the mind (Bruce Lee)
You are always welcome in Poland m8! Maybe we will meet in Darł?wko :wink: , Częstochowa is little too far...
Yes I know, You will play @Audio Deluxe, Mark too.
Please support our "export product" :wink: Leon, I wish he's well aproved by English people.
Make them crazy ghehe
Leon will be awesome, I have no doubts on that. Great dj thats for sure
maybe see you in Klub Progress on 30th & want to come back to Sonobar some time to soon.......Oh looks like will be in Krakow on 12th if thats close
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment