We hope you like it and as always, feedback is welcome may it be good or bad because we are just trying to make the site more accessable, especially for our new members.
New layout of the Forum Index
Collapse
X
-
New layout of the Forum Index
Sorry to bug you again with Changes :P but we are trying to find a solution for the requests we received about the complexity of our Forum Index. We have already reduced the number of Forums as far as possible in the past months but there are a lot of (hopefully good and interesting) different things happening on this site which need to stay in separated Forums so from this point on, it will be hard to reduce the number of Forums any more. So the Goal was to make the Forum Index smaller and cleaner. Preventing lawsuits from people with worn out scroll wheels is a good side-effect as well.
We hope you like it and as always, feedback is welcome may it be good or bad because we are just trying to make the site more accessable, especially for our new members.Tags: None -
its not as visually appealing as the previous, but since we are looking for ease in navigation anmd simplicity, then im all for it -
Re: New layout of the Forum Index
the new layout looks a lot cleaner and easier to find things. keep up the good work.Comment
-
thanks esef, I was hoping the same
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: New layout of the Forum Index
exactly what i had in mind, last few months back, it was very confusing to find yourself around, thanks for that, if only there could be a way to oganize the search for new posts individualy for each forum, then MN would be perfect in any way.
but, it is just important that progress is made, step by step, good work guy. :wink:I take Viagra and Prozac together. If I can't get it up, I don't care.
Comment
-
Re: New layout of the Forum Index
I gotta agree, the new layout is slick, much easier to navigate
Comment
-
This really only affects me once a week when I restart, because I always just hit F5. :Phttp://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
???www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment