would you cheat on your wife/g/f with this babe [NSFW]
Collapse
X
-
Re: would you cheat on your wife/g/f with this babe [NSFW]
Not again, she had her chance. Anyway, she scrapes with her teeth. -
-
Re: would you cheat on your wife/g/f with this babe [NSFW]
Nope, I'd hit it. But would never cheat with an obviously slutty looking girl.
I bet she does scrape too!!!
Comment
-
Re: would you cheat on your wife/g/f with this babe [NSFW]
looks like she's got a brotha for a husband. Check the pix in the bg.
But no, I think she's hot, but I wouldn't cheat on my wife with her.
Gisele Bundchen...maybe :?Music makes the soul strong.Comment
-
Jibs, you don't even have a moustace...Originally posted by Jibgollyi'd let her fart in my mouth during a mustache rodeo.
Anyway: what a skank. If you're gonna take a slut, then do it right and take Anna Nicole Smith. You won't get 'em any sluttier than that, honestly....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
i would cheat on yao with her
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment