If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Re: I don't remember seeing these girls @ the club....
Originally posted by evangelion
BTW I'll take anyone of those chicks...you know, the hot ones with the big tits. (Especially the one in mid-karate kick...I'd lick her in the mouth, fucking awesome)
Re: I don't remember seeing these girls @ the club....
I know, I've heard that my whole life. There's just something about a chubby, wannabe poser doing a lame-ass kung-fu dance kick that gets me going, I can't explain it.
Re: I don't remember seeing these girls @ the club....
^^ in the end, any guy can fuck any woman ... it all depends on your state of mind. At this moment (being wasted), ... I guess I better shut up my mouth
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment