picked it up last night wow cd 1 rocks
Balance 007 - Chris Fortier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
Re: Balance 007 - Chris Fortier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I've changed my opinion as I've really warmed to it now after a couple of listens.He really builds the sounds up on each disc.There are a lot more tracks i like now than I did when I first heard it.
Some top tracks are the kelly d remix on cd1, the d diggler track on cd1, track 6 on cd2, bent on cd2 (best track on whole disc)Comment
-
-
Re: Balance 007 - Chris Fortier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Only just got this
After the first listen CDs 1 and 2 are doing nothing for me, a little dull. They both seem to almost get going then just slip back into plodding tracks. Maybe they just need a closer listen.
CD3, however, is ace.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment