^^^ shit i like you too. you can come over and fuck my sister.
SASHA OR ZABIELA
Collapse
X
-
Re: SASHA OR ZABIELA
^^^ shit i like you too. you can come over and fuck my sister.
dead, yet alive. -
-
Re: SASHA OR ZABIELA
hmmmmmmm tuff decision, but i would say in the last 6 months JZ has takin the lead.... but diggers is still way ahead of the curve!!!Comment
-
Re: SASHA OR ZABIELA
amazing arguments on both sides but still gotta go with Sasha based on his crowd control skills. But James being so young and getting the chance to work with others like Sasha. It won't be long until his star fully shines.once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
I can't believe people are still discussing this. You crazy schmo, Dom.
http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic
You can't have manslaughter without laughter.
"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."Comment
-
-
Re: SASHA OR ZABIELA
sasha
JZ, while a sick producer, is like an old mario game on speed, crack and meth. he is a dance DJ who scratches more than funkmaster flex and is too electro quirk for my tastes.
although sasha is getting too banging for me too. not as deep and melodic and trancy as he was back a few years ago.
digweed and warren 1 and 2. with Q6 pulling in 3rd.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: SASHA OR ZABIELA
are you kidding?! How can you even compare Sasha and Zabiela... they sound completely differen! In my opinion Sasha is on of the best djs out there along with Diggers, Howells, Lawler etc. Zabeila I can't really put in the same boat. I had a funny conversation this weekend about Zabiela, the I was speaking to said Zabiela should do some drugs cause then maybe he'd have more of a feeling of what the crowd wants to hear, I laughed.Don't get me wrong, Zabeila is a very talented dj who I expect good things from but I just can't enjoy his music like I can Sasha's.Comment
-
Re: SASHA OR ZABIELA
For me selection is the most important thing, and Sasha's sound has always clicked with me, I just love the records he plays. JZ is almost the opposite, although he can pull a great record from time to time.
Skills are all well and good, but if the music doesn't sound good to me, I can't really give a fart about what DJ tricks are being done. I can go see Roc Raider or Q-Bert if I want to see sick tricks.Beats are my crack.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,522
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment