If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Everyone knows, everybody hears that you can enjoy a lot of good music in thousands of clubs in Amsterdam
Question is which one would you recommend?
Is there anyone who can help me to prepare for a journey to Amsterdam with intention to listen a good progressive music?
Unfortunately Dance Valley will be missed.
Last I was there I had an amazing time at a club called "IT!" and a short train ride away in Haarlem there is a club called "Stalker" that I heard Howells play the shit out of....
I was too fried to remember anything else... Surprise!
This is a nice large club that I visted out there. Had a blast. I was able to sneak in a camcorder and record the night and a great set. You will have to check if anything is going on when you plan on being out there.
Visit THE GREYAREA the only coffee shop owned by an american guy he has an amazing selection of glass ware he may let you use.
AHH, the memories, or lack there of.[/url]
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Visit THE GREYAREA the only coffee shop owned by an american guy he has an amazing selection of glass ware he may let you use.
AHH, the memories, or lack there of.
Why go all the way to Holland to go to an American owned Coffeeshop? I'm not saying don't go, but make sure to get some exposure to the nicest culture/people I have EVER met.
Mike....to make sure that you as an American don't get ripped off by Dutch coffee shop owners. Sad but true.
The Milkyway is by far my most fave club if I go out, excellent atmosphere, cool crowd. Never even caught a glimpse of agression in there. Panama is really good too, still have to visit that one tho. And Stalker is quite known as well...
Puma in Urecht is a new venue, and the Jon Woo or something in Amsterdam is quite hot according to some. Alas, IT and Roxy have been closed for years now tho.
Oh, and sometimes the Westergasfabriek in amsterdam has some kickass parties in an industrial setting. Het Paard and the Asta in the Hague are worth a visit also, I believe Sander Kleinenberg has his Everybody evenings in Het Paard...
I agree the culture of a new place is something that should be taken in (go on the Heineken brewery tour and check out the Van Gogh museum), but for some the culture shock of a new place is enough to freak you out of that next coffee shop pit stop. I considered it like an American embassy for potheads. Another fav to take a break in is the Greenhouse.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Mike....to make sure that you as an American don't get ripped off by Dutch coffee shop owners. Sad but true.
The Milkyway is by far my most fave club if I go out, excellent atmosphere, cool crowd. Never even caught a glimpse of agression in there. Panama is really good too, still have to visit that one tho. And Stalker is quite known as well...
Puma in Urecht is a new venue, and the Jon Woo or something in Amsterdam is quite hot according to some. Alas, IT and Roxy have been closed for years now tho.
Oh, and sometimes the Westergasfabriek in amsterdam has some kickass parties in an industrial setting. Het Paard and the Asta in the Hague are worth a visit also, I believe Sander Kleinenberg has his Everybody evenings in Het Paard...
Is there any website that follows the schedule of all major clubs and events in Amsterdam, it would be the simplest way for igorM to find something for the weekend. We are looking for a nice venue with quality dj playing cuz we will drive 800 km to get there . Most likely It will be the end of August.
If you know sth about upcoming events, split with us please, thanks
PS. What about red street or sth like this.... :sex:
Its like she's cast a spell....I wish I knew how to break it!!
Mike....to make sure that you as an American don't get ripped off by Dutch coffee shop owners. Sad but true.
The Milkyway is by far my most fave club if I go out, excellent atmosphere, cool crowd. Never even caught a glimpse of agression in there. Panama is really good too, still have to visit that one tho. And Stalker is quite known as well...
Puma in Urecht is a new venue, and the Jon Woo or something in Amsterdam is quite hot according to some. Alas, IT and Roxy have been closed for years now tho.
Oh, and sometimes the Westergasfabriek in amsterdam has some kickass parties in an industrial setting. Het Paard and the Asta in the Hague are worth a visit also, I believe Sander Kleinenberg has his Everybody evenings in Het Paard...
Is there any website that follows the schedule of all major clubs and events in Amsterdam, it would be the simplest way for igorM to find something for the weekend. We are looking for a nice venue with quality dj playing cuz we will drive 800 km to get there . Most likely It will be the end of August.
If you know sth about upcoming events, split with us please, thanks
PS. What about red street or sth like this.... :sex:
Red streets?
Damn!!!!
Hope my lady is not reading.....
hehe
Last I was there I had an amazing time at a club called "IT!" and a short train ride away in Haarlem there is a club called "Stalker" that I heard Howells play the shit out of....
I was too fried to remember anything else... Surprise!
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment