Read the story here:
Lee Burridge interview on BeatFactor.net
Collapse
X
-
Lee Burridge interview on BeatFactor.net
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know about this.
Read the story here:
Tags: None -
Re: Lee Burridge interview on BeatFactor.net
"LB: I am actually about to release a single CD alongside Sander Kleinenberg, he is also releasing a single CD, that?s my next CD release and after that my next project is going to be part of my 365 projects. After the next year, residencies around the world, I?m gonna release a double CD and a single CD of music I make during next year with all the people around the world and then a mix CD to go alongside it. So no follow about Fabric 15."
does anyone know anything about the cd hes doing with sander?Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge interview on BeatFactor.net
I talked to him about it when he was down here in Buenos Aires recently and he told me it would be a double CD with one CD Lee, one CD Sander K. I think it will be released through Little Mountain.
wf"Wit is the epitaph of an emotion" - NietzscheComment
-
Re: Lee Burridge interview on BeatFactor.net
right on...any idea on a release date?Comment
-
Re: Lee Burridge interview on BeatFactor.net
Ownage...I talked to him about it when he was down here in Buenos Aires recently and he told me it would be a double CD with one CD Lee, one CD Sander K. I think it will be released through Little Mountain.I am no cyberwhore...
http://www.myspace.com/zendobroComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment