Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
Collapse
X
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
i spent ages searching and everything seemed quite pricey.Originally posted by IgorMdo you have any?Originally posted by Hosgot any hotel recommendations?Originally posted by miketpotoLast I was there I had an amazing time at a club called "IT!" and a short train ride away in Haarlem there is a club called "Stalker" that I heard Howells play the shit out of....
I was too fried to remember anything else...
Surprise!
black is the new black www.mercuryserver.comComment
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
Get a Lonely planet, they should now some shoestring places. Mare than I could ever find methinks....Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Ask me a question...Comment
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
Haha, the red light district is something to go to with the lady if you want some action. This Asians go there with the hole family touring around with a guided tour. It is so cool to see those little kids pointing and mum has to pay attention because the guys certainly don't have anyOriginally posted by IgorMOriginally posted by krolikkIs there any website that follows the schedule of all major clubs and events in Amsterdam, it would be the simplest way for igorM to find something for the weekend. We are looking for a nice venue with quality dj playing cuz we will drive 800 km to get thereOriginally posted by YaoMike....to make sure that you as an American don't get ripped off by Dutch coffee shop owners. Sad but true.
The Milkyway is by far my most fave club if I go out, excellent atmosphere, cool crowd. Never even caught a glimpse of agression in there. Panama is really good too, still have to visit that one tho. And Stalker is quite known as well...
Puma in Urecht is a new venue, and the Jon Woo or something in Amsterdam is quite hot according to some. Alas, IT and Roxy have been closed for years now tho.
Oh, and sometimes the Westergasfabriek in amsterdam has some kickass parties in an industrial setting. Het Paard and the Asta in the Hague are worth a visit also, I believe Sander Kleinenberg has his Everybody evenings in Het Paard...
. Most likely It will be the end of August.
If you know sth about upcoming events, split with us please, thanks
PS. What about red street or sth like this.... :sex:
Red streets?
Damn!!!!
Hope my lady is not reading.....
hehe
It is a family outing, isn't it Yao?? hahaComment
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
ROFL
We did that with a company outing (I remember that it was @ 9/11, the trip home I was really quiet)...at some point I panicked when a Big Black Mama let me know she had the hots for me
I had the privilege to be the one sitting closest to the girls when our company got a private show from 2 hot chicks. They unpacked a double dong and had a go on it, I could almost smell the juices 'n rubber. Pretty uninspired tho...The funniest part was the male stripper: a 6 ft something tall Black guy. He held his coat in front of his willy after he got rid of his thong, and just for fun I shouted "Hey, I can see his knob hanging out under it!". Then he pulled away the coat, and I found out I was actually really close with that joke...3rd leg indeed
Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
http://partyflock.nl/party/#2005_8
This site is defo not all about prog and such (way too much hardstyle and shite like that) but is has a pretty detailed agendaComment
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
about hotel costs. if you are under 27 you can stay in the youth hostels. they tend to run around 30 euros a night. but and it a big BUT. be prepared to share a room with strangers and have a communal bathroom/shower down the halls. keep everything locked up for sure. make sure you have a lets go or travel on a shoestring european edition with you it will help you find places to stay. all the costs of everything went up the second the euro came to the Netherlands. and since then the value of the dollar has gone down. it's no where near as cheap as it was a few years ago.
damn i wanna go back to europe.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
Comment
-
Re: Enjoy the music in Amsterdam
If you want somewhere cheap, there's tonnes of places ? and you don't need to be under 27 in many of them. There's hostels and cheap hotels where you can stay in a dorm or get a twin/double room for 30-50 Euros. But if I'm just going for a weekend then I'd rather spend a little more
Prices start from 20 Euros here: www.wittetulp.nlAsk me a question...Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment