^^^^ Now that's an idea!
John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
I haven't even heard this mix before, I just think its funny that everyone is bickering back and forth about the authenticity of this mix. How can anyone be sure? There's no tracklist, no confirmed date of Diggers playing Fabric on this date, etc. People are saying that this is his mix because there are some tracks that he plays out or because its the style Diggers is best known for...Originally posted by chuckcOriginally posted by containHas anyone thought to ask John himself if this set is legit? I'm sure he'll know better than anyone else...
BTW where can I obtain this?
GEEZZ LOUISE I cant belive you guys are still debating weather or not its digweed or not...
ITs pretty Freakin obviuous it is him...Just listen to the set. Who the F*ck else plays that Damn Good...
I guess everyone is thrown off becuase there used to hearing digweed play the boring electro crap and these Fabric sets are the classic dark deep dirty digweed sets like he was playing b4 the electro
I think it's best we start a tracklist and go from there. If its anything like his Beirut set (2004) we'll have the tracklist put together in a matter of days and then we can come to a conclusion.
BTW I still need this set if anyone wants to share!!
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
Erm. He DID play Fabric on this date. He DIDN'T play this.Originally posted by containThere's no tracklist, no confirmed date of Diggers playing Fabric on this date, etc. People are saying that this is his mix because there are some tracks that he plays out or because its the style Diggers is best known for...Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
love this set
whoever made it. he sure got the attention. :oComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
There you go, that's the spirit. As long as it's good and pople enjoy it I don't care who spun it. Heck I'll go as far as saying that if it turns out it's tiesto (which obviously it isn't) I would start wearing one of his shirts.Originally posted by The Groove Collectionlove this set
whoever made it. he sure got the attention. :o
Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
Whoever this set was recorded by sure played some cool shit because I am still dancing . I think when it finishes I will replay several times before its all said and done .
The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad AliComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
Attempted tracklist started @
More of a cuesheet to be honest
If anyone can fill in the gaps...Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Fabric London 12-02-05
[/quote]
i know about 41 minutes or so he plays MOnky Trousers Chab mix....I have that tune on vinyl!![/quote]
apparently so does this guy because this isn't diggers.i really wish the floor would stop moving!Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,509
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment