If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
My life is full of dark times and times when the sun breaks through and makes everything okay again.
People don't know how uplifting music is, until they have been through the dark.
Something strange, the file listed came up to be download from 'about:blank'. This is one the same crap viruses plagueing my machinge.
Beware! I have recieved too many viruses dL music, and I never know where it comes from. :cry:
Yeah, I have something weird with this file too. I try to play it in winamp and it crashes winamp every time. Tried to re-encode it w/ cdex and it crashed that as well. Anyone else have trouble with this?
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment