Ok, like a nylon suit...got it. Although "shell" is not the word I would use, but oh well.
U.S. issues travel warning for UK
Collapse
X
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
Ok, like a nylon suit...got it. Although "shell" is not the word I would use, but oh well. -
you don't know how to use the three shells? :ROFLMAO:
HEY EVERYBODY! THIS GUY DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE THREE SHELLS!"Comment
-
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
at least in uk u ain't gonna be attacked by R n B or country musicComment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
the US is one of the most paranoiac countries, they got warnings for everything.
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
And they should thank the gods for that...Originally posted by bart_smastardat least in uk u ain't gonna be attacked by R n B or country music
Comment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
^^^^
(I'm doing my best asdf impression)
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
Am I the only one that gets slightly offended when people get their news from the heavily republican-linked, foxnews. It should be called fox"news". Just the other day I got sent a video of some host cutting down a guest, and being called unsympathetic to the victims of the wtc and terrorism. And then the hosts gets asked what he likes about the french, and his response was that they blew up (act of terror, no?) a boat that was designed to catch illegal fishing operations. Unreal.Groove is in the airComment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
Nope. This story came from CNN, but check the politics forum for more talk about FoxNews.Originally posted by MetroSoulAm I the only one that gets slightly offended when people get their news from the heavily republican-linked, foxnews.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
who cares ... it is the same bullshit. Noam Chomksy will tell you it is the same shit because it is all handed down by one empire and just changed slightly to give it a spin. durr.Am I the only one that gets slightly offended when people get their news from the heavily republican-linked, foxnews.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
oh no way man... what a fruit! :ROFLMAO:Originally posted by mixuSomething like this... (that's not me BTW :wink

and yeah.. why is the US giving out warnings on other countries if they have enough to worry about themselves?
Al-Qaeda has also threatened the US, not only the UK; and also stated that they'd give rest to the countries that would retire their troops from Irak.Comment
-
Re: U.S. issues travel warning for UK
^^^^^^Originally posted by asdf_admin^^^^
(I'm doing my best asdf impression)

(got you one better biaaaaaaaaaatch)
I'm not offended...I'm a RepublicanOriginally posted by MetroSoulAm I the only one that gets slightly offended when people get their news from the heavily republican-linked, foxnews.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment