Holler
HOLOSOUND August Promo
Collapse
X
-
HOLOSOUND August Promo
Whattup everyone, we're psyched it's time to drop another one of these bad boys on yall-this starts off with some dope electrotech but then quickly hops into the cockpit with some ill ass techy progressive. Nothing but smiles from our end, we hope you feel the same.
Holler
Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Tags: None -
-
-
Re: HOLOSOUND August Promo
your right - it is all good!!!
nice mix
{whats that track around 35 mins that sounds like its got early 80's foregnor/boston keyboard samples in! thats pretty nasty }....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: HOLOSOUND August Promo
Ok guys, here's a quick Tracklist I'm blasting out from work-I'll try to come back and edit it so its more specific but here's something to get you started...
Sia-Breathe Me(ulrich Schnaus(sp?) mix)
Seleenuft-Manila (ewan Pearson mix)
electroluxx-dropping hard
Moloko-Cannot Contain This(Tom Neville)
New Order-Jetsream(Tom Neville)
Rock til ya drop-Boogie Corporation
Last Dance-Sharem Jey <-This is what I think you were talking about Huggie
Paolo Mojo-1983
Silver City-Shiver (Ewan pearson's Bari girl edit)
Espen and Elusive-Shexy
Sia-numb (Paradise Soul remix)
Audiofly-I can't remember
Prawler-Disco Shit
So glad you guys are diggin' it!
Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: HOLOSOUND August Promo
its noon on the east coast and anyone who wants to can tune into the promo on friskyradio.com right now!Holosound@Vertigo in Costa Rica Streaming Video and Audio http://livestream.com/urbanettv/vide...8-c5911280cf91

Part of the weekend never dies...Comment
-
Re: HOLOSOUND August Promo
hey guys thanks a lot for the comments-cross your fingers and hopefully we'll get this weekly one hour show on Sirius Satellite radio soon...........Friday Nov 10 with special guest Stephen Porter (Feedback-bookings.com) Citric at the Vault at Element! (www.elementny.com)
www.holosoundnyc.com
Bitcrushers for life.
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor HugoComment
-
Re: HOLOSOUND August Promo
yo whats up there lady the track you are inquiring into is prawler's acid mix of disco shit... keep a heads up for it on our upcoming frisky sessions... tell your [not] boyfriend to tune in and give us a listen..
peace
nb
"Music Expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."
- Victor HugoFriday Nov 10 with special guest Stephen Porter (Feedback-bookings.com) Citric at the Vault at Element! (www.elementny.com)
www.holosoundnyc.com
Bitcrushers for life.
"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent."- Victor HugoComment
-
Re: HOLOSOUND August Promo
Great set! I listened to it twice already and I really enjoy it.
Has anyone made a cuesheet for this? Not that I couldn't, just thought I would save some time by asking.Mutations presents Change The Music
Mutations (original show)
Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment