Thanks!
DC People, little help?
Collapse
X
-
DC People, little help?
ey all, i'm gonna be moving to DC for a few months beginning in september. (unfortunately, a couple weeks after Digweed's night). Anyone have any recommendations for websites to keep up to date on events and such?
Thanks!
Tags: None -
EST. 1999 All Events Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage Echostage >> About Glow Club Glow is the longest running dance party in Washington, DC. It currently operates on a weekly basis out of two venues in DC (Echostage and Soundcheck) and has hosted numerous large-scale and music festival events at the […]"Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean -- -
Re: DC People, little help?
www.groovanauts.com is another good siteOriginally posted by gjg21ey all, i'm gonna be moving to DC for a few months beginning in september. (unfortunately, a couple weeks after Digweed's night). Anyone have any recommendations for websites to keep up to date on events and such?
Thanks!
Comment
-
Re: DC People, little help?
there is a really good part called Pulse. They are taking a break now until January but keep your eye on their forum:
they have had luke fair, chole harris, nic fanculli, steve porter and a ton of others. i think they are trying to find a new venue and hopefully they do. best party in the area imo.i really wish the floor would stop moving!Comment
-
Re: DC People, little help?
pulse was great but like you said they are on a break for a while. On tuesday nights you can go to a place called Spank, it is the VIP room to 1223. also a club caled F.I.V.E ahs some really good shows. i am new to the area myself and have found a ton of good parties and good people so you will enjoy yourself here in DCOriginally posted by gjg21btw, any recommendations for good local talent/weeklies?Comment
-
Re: DC People, little help?
alright, thanks again guys. looks like pulse is out as I'm only staying until the end of December.
Another question, I'm learning about the area but I don't really know anyone there, especially anyone into edm nights and the like. Will living in Gaithersburg make it a pain in the ass to get into the city to these clubs? I'm bringing a car, but I plan to use it as little as possible. Ideally, I'd be moving into the district, but the job's in the burbs and I have no patience for commutes.
Just trying to get a little insight.
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment