I really liked the first half of the mix......
Jacob Todd - Binary
Collapse
X
-
Re: Jacob Todd - Binary
Well considering four of the first five tracks are mine I can't complain if you like the first half more
-JakeComment
-
Re: Jacob Todd - Binary
haha. stick it to the man.Well considering four of the first five tracks are mine I can't complain if you like the first half more
dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: Jacob Todd - Binary
i am told there is some killer breaks on here!
Comment
-
Excellent set, pick it up if you can guys. Lunedi and Somehow are two best tracks around at the momentComment
-
-
Re: Jacob Todd - Binary
Man, I listened to it so long ago I can't even remember! Makes me wanna go listen again with some attention this week ;-)
Still remember liking it though, but that's all I can remember, heheh...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: Jacob Todd - Binary
I finally gave this a proper listen last night...and i Just got to give Jacob Todd some major props on his excellent production work. Those are some unbelivable breaks traxs....some of the best I have heard in a long time.....enjoyed them tremendiously....Is there a good website that I can go to to purchase some of your tracks on vinyl?
Comment
-
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment