Michael Jackson ... a few years later
the scariest link EVER
Collapse
X
-
Re: the scariest link EVER
that's just wrongDon't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: the scariest link EVER
that was funny!
it's 2 in the morning and people are sleeping in the rooms next to me, but i couldn't help myself.
it did got a little creepy at the end tho, the zombie walk and getting really close to the lens :?Comment
-
it's all about the clown..
:WTF:FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: the scariest link EVER
seriously... what the fuck was that all about.."A man has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer."
Want Spoon'n music?
Check out my downtempo mixes
http://ryanlinneman.podOmatic.com
Comment
-
Re: the scariest link EVER
i learned more
synopsis:
This biography/documentary traces the bizarre life of Goddess Bunny aka Sandie Crisp aka Johnnie Baima, an abused and sickly child who grew up to become a beloved figure in Hollywood's underground transvestite scene.
..................and then I found out it's really just terri shiavo from a deleted scene of girls gone wildComment
-
Comment
-
Re: the scariest link EVER
^ a. she was born like that.
b. she has some serious medical issue.
d. all the above.dead, yet alive.Comment
-
Re: the scariest link EVER
here's what i've found on him/her/whatever.
The goddess bunny was born as Johnnie Baima. His body was mutilated because of polio. In his childhood he was abuses and mistrated while being send from one orphan home to another. Determinend to fight his way up he transformend into his alter ego Sandie Crisp en is now a celebrated singer, danser and photomodel
sry for the spelling i translated this from dutchComment
-
Comment
-
+1. I didn't find it one bit funny... I was expecting something like Rubber Johnny after the reviewsOriginally posted by shoshthanks for giving me fuckin nightmares tonightComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment