any one in the know?
Recent Sasha broadcasts
Collapse
X
-
Recent Sasha broadcasts
Is sasha live at creamfields andulacia (Radio3) the same set as Sasha Party Night (53
both dated: 13th August 2005?
any one in the know?....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Tags: None -
Re: Recent Sasha broadcasts
Nope it isnt't ... think that party night broadcast is just another airing of the set he recorded @ Fundacion, Avalon in March while the Creamfields set is 45 mins of so live from that partyOriginally posted by Huggie SmilesIs sasha live at creamfields andulacia (Radio3) the same set as Sasha Party Night (53
both dated: 13th August 2005?
any one in the know?Comment
-
Re: Recent Sasha broadcasts
i just got those two sets .. i hope they better than the live at dj times set i'm listening to at the mo ( for sat the 12th of august) ..minimal quirky electro not my thingComment
-
Re: Recent Sasha broadcasts
Elementradio will be broadcasting Sasha - Fundacion (live in Denver) shortly... this mix has as far as I know never been "released" before - its pretty bad ass!
check out http://www.elementradio.com for more info shortly, I will keep you guys updated...
---------------
check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment
-
Re: Recent Sasha broadcasts
Originally posted by swedetechElementradio will be broadcasting Sasha - Fundacion (live in Denver) shortly... this mix has as far as I know never been "released" before - its pretty bad ass!
check out http://www.elementradio.com for more info shortly, I will keep you guys updated...

Comment
-
Re: Recent Sasha broadcasts
I would bet my unborn children that the DJ Times Set is not Sasha, definitely doesn't sound like him.Originally posted by bart_smastardi hope they better than the live at dj times set i'm listening to at the mo ( for sat the 12th of august) ..minimal quirky electro not my thingA good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Comment
-
Re: Recent Sasha broadcasts
i agree skahound .. couldn't detect any trace of him messing about on ableton on itComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,206
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment