A 3 year old set is not that old. Classics keep on living much longer. Thanks Jib!
John Digweed - Triple J (08-12-05)
Collapse
X
-
Re: John Digweed - Triple J (08-12-05)
A 3 year old set is not that old. Classics keep on living much longer. Thanks Jib! -
Re: John Digweed - Triple J (08-12-05)
Bummer, the set was removed while I downloading.
Will it be back up?Comment
-
if someone else would take the time to rename it, and upload it again to www.yousendit.com that would be your best bet.
if not, i'll share with ya on soulseek or one of the messengers.Comment
-
Re: John Digweed - Triple J (08-12-05)
pls, any chance for rest of this set????
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Originally posted by skahound
Holy shit! I want to kill my father and skull fuck my mother after listening to that. Been a loooong time since I've heard that type of devil music.

I know this guy named Buddy Riedell that might be able to help you sort out those anger issues....
^Existing Extraordinarily^
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~Comment
-
Originally posted by Jibgollythis is all that was broadcast.
one more big thx
.... I love. So I love www.friskyradio.com
Wanna music? just hit http://www.friskyradio.com/friskyPlayer.phpComment
-
Re: John Digweed - Triple J (08-12-05)
i'm sure i'll get flamed for this, but i, for one, far prefer this sound to the "electro" stuff he's playing these days.
anyhow, digweed fans (esp. ones who, unlike me, like his current sound), over at www.ump3.de there is four hours-plus of him playing in hungary a few months ago. sound quality on the set is extremely high. if you like fabric 20, you'll like that set.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.

tnx mate 
Comment