f.
Damn - whats up with the site today???
Collapse
X
-
Damn - whats up with the site today???
Whats going on...? :-)
f.Tags: None -
Re: Damn - whats up with the site today???
If I can put my Geek hat on for a minute...
It looks like whats happening is that the DB quiery is failing or timing out... Id check the DB host and do a "top" on it to make sure it has enough free memory... If not, it might be as simple as it requires a reboot.
f.Comment
-
What was/is the problem? I'd just like to know if my theory was correct! :POriginally posted by skahoundIssues are being addressed. Thanks everyone for your concern, it's driving me just as mad!
f.Comment
-
Re: Damn - whats up with the site today???
Originally posted by davemanwilling to bet productivity at work is way up for everyone on MN
sad but true, sad but trueGreatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.Comment
-
Comment
-
not sure whats causing it, I'm gonna have to check into it a bit.... no updates at my end I promise :Pwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: Damn - whats up with the site today???
Could it be too many connections to the DB E? Check the max connections to the DB...
f.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment