Stay safe Florida...
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Re: Stay safe Florida...
I have live here in Tampa Fl for 49 years and last year and looks like this year are the most Storms i have ever seen. Thank God the big one last year missed us it was coming right thew tampa but made the turn!
.
Good luck to all fla on the east coast,Stay safe
Enjoy Life as you only Live Once So enjoy it :WinkNSmile: Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Stay safe Florida...
It looks like you guys gotta watch out for the flooding more so than damaging winds. I think its only a category 1, so it shouldnt be too bad. I think I heard that they were calling for over a foot of rain in SW Florida. None the less, stay safe.Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
-
Re: Stay safe Florida...
....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Originally posted by Jibgollyshe can drip period blood down my esophagus any day.
YUMMY! Ill take a shot of that too!
Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment