If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Very nice site Greg, congratulations on the launch. "Doggystyle" was an influence? And I can definitely see the "Astral Projection" influence on Ozgur. Keep up the great work and thanks again for the banging mix!
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
I was wondering the same thing myself Jeffrey. That's probably the only change I would make to the site, add the date or month of the show that's being hosted for download.
A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.
genius design, great flash work, good colors combination, a great website indeed! congrats.
so many good information about releases, bios, providing protons sets, a well deserved place to aurium records in the internet. keep the good work.
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment