I live in Kansas City, which houses the Sprint World Headquarters... and the service here SUUUUUCKS. Everybody I know that has had Sprint hated it because they could never get a signal anywhere in the metro
T-Mobile
Collapse
X
-
Re: T-Mobile
Originally posted by supaz
I live in Kansas City, which houses the Sprint World Headquarters... and the service here SUUUUUCKS. Everybody I know that has had Sprint hated it because they could never get a signal anywhere in the metro -
Re: T-Mobile
I had Sprint for about 2 years and it was possibly the 2 worst years of my life. No signal, constant drops and sucky ass customer service. Seriously, I stopped trying to call cuz you either would not get an answer or you would get put on hold for 10 minutes by some bitch you wanted to reach through the phone and slap. One of the happiest days of my recent life was the day I cancelled my Sprint account.
T-Mobile fo' life baby!!!
Comment
-
Re: T-Mobile

been with them for 5 years, and perfect signal cover, I could even call in fucking Ghana so they had some good roaming deals going as well. Every year when my subscription ends, they call to get some feedback and make me a nice offer if I extend it, including a new phone and about ?50,- on extra minutes. They call you if you constantly exceed your limit or keep adding rollover minutes by not calling enough at all, offing you to either raise the limit or lower it so you can save money. (I needed that...guess I still have about 200+ euros to use up, hahahahaha!!) Best service EVER, and I'm not going to leave them for a long long time...
Too bad they're not in the US I believe, cos they're waaay better than T-Mobile out here...Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.
There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -HemingwayComment
-
Re: T-Mobile
in the US and Canada, Nextel is pretty fucking reliable. i have it and have only encountered service troubles about three times, all when i was out on the islands. however, it doesnt work at all in Puerto Rico, so im out of a celly a few times a year. two-way is too sweet, once you have it, you'll never give it up.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: T-Mobile
too bad their phones are bricksOriginally posted by thesightlessin the US and Canada, Nextel is pretty fucking reliable. i have it and have only encountered service troubles about three times, all when i was out on the islands. however, it doesnt work at all in Puerto Rico, so im out of a celly a few times a year. two-way is too sweet, once you have it, you'll never give it up.Comment
-
NEVER go with sprint, unless your other hobby is burning money..... I've had verizon for 4 years now and its the most unbelievable experience I've had with a cell phone carrier.... unfortunately they dont allow international text messaging from their CDMA network (or so I've been told) so I'm gonna get myself a T-Mobile phone when I return to the states.....
anyone know when the Sony Ericsson P 920 is due out :Pwww.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,208
Posts: 1,238,521
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment