If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
yep I will change it in the next week or two. Next month's selection will have my first di set or a different June Provocative set for the public snag and for my board members they'll get my final EB/MN set. I'll announce it accordingly when I get around to posting it.
lastly, t/l's to all the sets are available on my msgboard. I admit I'm one of those people who prefers to let people hear the sets before finding out what the t/l is or I like to make them put a little effort to find it.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment