partybabes
What kind of women do you attract? (NSFW)
Collapse
X
-
nearly all the women I've dated have been extremely head strong...... very very head strong.....www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
-
Re: What kind of women do you attract?
probably think they can lure you over to the other side or somethingOriginally posted by DreamGirlieI attract bi-sexuals...yet i am not bi. Quite strange if you ask me.
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
I use to get all the nutcases but that was when I was too insecure to approach women. Seemed like the ones that approached me always had issues. I was also the helper type. No more though. Got a wonderful woman in my life and she's got her shit together."They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin FranklinComment
-
Re: What kind of women do you attract?
I attract aging milfs between the ages of 40-55 and that's no bullshit. But they
realize they can't have me so they recruit me for their daughters. Which
is precisely why I don't have a girlfriend. There's nothing a young beautiful
20 something hates more than her mother's version of the ideal man. 1 or
2 dates is usually all I can expect then they dump me cuz their mom won't
shut the hell up and quit prying!
Why am I cursed!
Comment
-
I tell you, I've seen some MILF's these days....holy cow, they definitely do NOT look their age
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Download/Listen To My Mixes
Facebook!
A Journey Into Sound On MCast
Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.Comment
-
Re: What kind of women do you attract?
well it goes something like this thoughtless, careless, inconsiderate, selfish & self-pityingOriginally posted by bart_smastardi'm just presuming here but i bet most guys put down nutter for an ex .. and girls put down inconsiderate for their ex's .. just a hunch
this is the kind of guy you attract when you try be all understanding, you end up with a big baby, usually in his thirties still blaming his parents for his incompetency and calling himself a boy that?s when you should run ladiesComment
-
my ex "seemed" like she had her shit together .. till she threw a glass bowl at my head for refusing to get drawn into an argumentOriginally posted by neoeeI use to get all the nutcases but that was when I was too insecure to approach women. Seemed like the ones that approached me always had issues. I was also the helper type. No more though. Got a wonderful woman in my life and she's got her shit together.Comment
-
Re: What kind of women do you attract?
But he aint coming with us this time, happy days
you are talking about a guy who will try and smoke in a plane toilet AND not even close the door...
believe me its very unlikley that this guy (bart smastard) has ever been near a womenComment
-
Re: What kind of women do you attract?
god made splodgers ass so big it could fit his head in it .. and thats where it belongsComment
-
Re: What kind of women do you attract?
i admit i am a bit of a dick from time to time .. but i went on a holiday with two assholes and one dick couldn't pleasure em both
btw a lil tip for ppl . neva meet ppl you talk to on the net
it neva ends like you would want
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,205
Posts: 1,238,510
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment