If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I am just worried that all these kinds of products are going to brainwash us all that .mp3 sound is good enough
that being said its way too late to shut that already opened pandora's box of shit sound quality. i will be surprised if I can still buy vinyl in 2010 :cry:
I agree, I like final scratch and am cool with cdjs. But if that ipod shit happens.... I mean whats the fucking point of hiring djs anymore
we could just push a button on a laptop
hmm.. u are posting about clarity ( btw i think ipod djing is a shitty idea)but i think in around the 200 clubs i have visited only one or two clubs had the accustics for u to hear any clarity and that was when they were empty .only way you can ever realy hear how clear the sound in a club is is when you are playing to an empty house . bodies tend to dampen and muffle
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment