If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
So I heard of a DJ out here in the East Coast who's name is Digweed. Not the John Digweed we all know and love, but some other "dude." WTF?!
And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?! O.K, so I understand that someone's actual name could be Sasha, but c'mon!! Even just out of respect, change YOUR DJ name so you don't look like such a jackass behind the decks using someone else's coattails to ride in on...I mean, JEEEEZ!
WHAT THE HELL? I'm thoroughly confused and pissed, and I think these DJ impostor's are dumbasses.
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
Originally posted by ace_dl
Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
...And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?!...
what site are you talking about? can you give us a link. i wanna see this for myself. maybe they are franchising. having look-a-likes play pre-recorded sets. I have a friend that looks enough like Digweed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a gig for a few thousand bucks an hour.
once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time
...And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?!...
what site are you talking about? can you give us a link. i wanna see this for myself. maybe they are franchising. having look-a-likes play pre-recorded sets. I have a friend that looks enough like Digweed. I'm sure he wouldn't mind doing a gig for a few thousand bucks an hour.
it's here on MN in the Sets & Recommendations forum. It's a chick that goes by her whole name... first name just happens to be Sasha.
get over it. just because someone named Michael Bolton wants to do something with his life doesn't make him a poser
So I heard of a DJ out here in the East Coast who's name is Digweed. Not the John Digweed we all know and love, but some other "dude." WTF?!
And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?! O.K, so I understand that someone's actual name could be Sasha, but c'mon!! Even just out of respect, change YOUR DJ name so you don't look like such a jackass behind the decks using someone else's coattails to ride in on...I mean, JEEEEZ!
WHAT THE HELL? I'm thoroughly confused and pissed, and I think these DJ impostor's are dumbasses.
apparently the fake digweed payed fabric on february 12 of this year.
So I heard of a DJ out here in the East Coast who's name is Digweed. Not the John Digweed we all know and love, but some other "dude." WTF?!
And there's some other DJ's I'm seeing promos for on the site who go by Sasha as well...WTF?! O.K, so I understand that someone's actual name could be Sasha, but c'mon!! Even just out of respect, change YOUR DJ name so you don't look like such a jackass behind the decks using someone else's coattails to ride in on...I mean, JEEEEZ!
WHAT THE HELL? I'm thoroughly confused and pissed, and I think these DJ impostor's are dumbasses.
apparently the fake digweed payed fabric on february 12 of this year.
Really? I was there! i paid 15 quid to hear a fake digweed?????????????
Give that biatch a knuckle sandwich for her trip back to Uglytown
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment