If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
alas, I'll have to pay...great time to have a nice long commute to work, no? :?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
well, in all due honesty, if this ends up being only a relatively short-term thing (like 2-3 months), then it'll be fine...eat the extra costs, then it'll come back down around where it was beforehand and all will be well.
If they come back on the reports and say that the pipeline that's totally down, won't even be running for 3+ months, then get ready...
I'll bet you this: travel forecasts for this weekend might falter just a bit, but should remain relatively the same, as many of these trips were planned well beforehand :?
FM
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
Seriously...why does it have to be "ye Americans???" I'm positive that "ye humans" would panic in "ye situation." Ye included, dickhead.
You've been spoiled in the states with you low gas prices, until now. The price has been creeping up here for months. Maybe now you'll get rid of the 6.5 litre SUVs for something a bit more economical.
Alternative fuels. Its the only way to go. The technology is already there to operate car with alternative fuels. Guess what companies own the patents though!
Yeah, I drive a Honda Accord that gets 29-30 mpg as well, but Pretence is right about the over abundance of SUVs and large trucks in our country. It's a sickening sight everyday on my commute to work. Out of 20 or so SUV/Large Trucks I see, maybe 2-3 of them have a trailer hitch on the back of them. I think it should be regulated that these types of vehicles only be driven when transporting a trailer of some sort. If you're not hauling anything but your fat ass and a couple of grocery bags then get an economical car! The problem is a huge portion of the people that drive these monstrosities were sold on the falsification that they'll be safer than any car in a crash. That's funny because most of these big ass SUV/trucks are more susceptible to rollover in the event of an accident.
^Existing Extraordinarily^
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Mahatma Ghandi~
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment