If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
this is disturbing,
it's down right grotesque when your realize he's trying to keep up this botched lipsync and act.
the last time r kelly bothered me was his appearance on the andre 3000 album, singing "goo goo, gaa gaa," as though to his child obsessions...
lock this guy up already...
"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers
What record did you loose your virginity to?
"I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan
What a dick. MTV should be fucking ashamed airing that crap.
But it is MTV, they air crap all the time. How can this be any different. Honestly how can a station call themselves music televsion when they only show maybe 2 hrs of videos a day. I hate mtv now a days. Just another corporte scam if you ask me. Fooking corparte america, it sucks.
I don't know about you but I get like 13 mtv's and all but one plays videos all the time.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment